Why Camel Milk?
Milk has long been revered as a cosmetic ingredient. Cleopatra was renowned for taking milk-based baths to preserve her natural beauty. Milk-based beauty products have traditionally been used for sensitive and baby skin.
Why essential oils?
Essential oils are highly concentrated natural oils, well known for healing and purifying properties that synthetic fragrance oils cannot match. Our soaps from the Camel Soap Factory choose the highest quality essential oils, which not only soothe the skin, but smell great!
The Product Range
Camelsmilk.uk.com can provide the following range of scents:
- Lavender & Rose Geranium – tension-relieving, astringent, great for oily skin
- Lavender – antiseptic, antibiotic, good for sunburn and dry skin
- Lemongrass – antiseptic, analgesic, and anti-depressant
- Sweet Orange & Lemon – uplifting and warming, stimulates the skin
- Sweet Orange & Cinnamon – soothing and stimulating, anti-fungal
- Rosemary & Peppermint – revitalising, relief of itching and headaches
- Tea Tree & Rosemary – renowned healing properties
- Unscented – simple restorative powers of Camel Milk and Olive Oil
Camel Milk Soap – What are the benefits?
Camelsmilk.uk.com Camel Milk Soap is a natural, pure, simple product. It provides the following benefits:
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Moisturises dry skin
- Plumps and smoothes fine lines
- Great for face and body
- Contains natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids
- Has powerful anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Full of vitamins and especially vitamin C